At Biased we’re always looking for the right people to join our fun-loving, hard-working team of legends.
This full time role is perfectly suited to an Account Executive looking to move into an Account Manager role, or an Account Manager with itchy feet who is keen to join a thriving, supportive agency.
We’re seeking someone who can hit the ground running with a positive ‘can-do' attitude, along with an understanding of the marketing ecosystem. Experience in public relations is a bonus, but not essential.
Biased is a small but mighty agency founded in 2020, which has built a reputation for hard work, good laughs, and a selective criteria that ensures we exclusively work with clients we believe in. Our portfolio spans government, retail, not-for-profits, culture and hospitality, but the one thing all our clients have in common is mutual respect and a shared vision for success.
Who you are:
• A people-pleaser with proven agency experience (minimum 2 years) in managing and growing accounts by working closely with clients and stakeholders
• Results-driven with phenomenal attention to detail
• Experienced in campaign strategy and execution across owned, earned and paid channels
Highly interpersonal with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strategically-minded with commercial acumen and out-of-the-box thinking
• Highly organised with strong time management skills
• Solutions-focussed and positive in your approach, with a strong work ethic
• Naturally curious and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently and show initiative
• Confident in delivery and committed to being part of a growing team
• Digitally savvy and proficient with G-Suite including Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
• Proficient with Mac software (a MacBook Pro will be provided)
• Full working rights in Australia (sponsorship not available)
What you’ll do:
• Act as a central point of contact for clients and stakeholders
• Build strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and going above and beyond to meet their objectives
• Help distill client requirements to the Biased team and coordinate deliverables to meet deadlines
• Plan and deliver compelling marketing and PR campaigns from start to finish
• Identify campaign opportunities to ensure our clients maintain presence in the market
• Brainstorm and develop creative ideas for client accounts across BAU, partnerships, collaborations and events
• Support marketing activities including social media, website, email marketing, photography, videography, print collateral and more
• Plan, produce and schedule content for all marketing channels
• Coordinate influencer engagement campaigns and competitions
• Attend out-of-hours events and media hosting as required to build relationships with industry, clients, and media
• Assist with drafting key messages, pitches, media materials, biographies, media releases, recipes and more
• Assist with identifying news hooks and angles, research key media targets
• Maintain media lists and assist with media send outs
• Support junior members of staff, providing guidance and delegating tasks where appropriate
• Produce regular reports and updates for clients
• Assist with general admin duties like onboarding, scheduling, maintaining WIP documents and databases, image galleries, and media monitoring
• Maintain your calendar, timesheets and reporting documentation
• Work within our hybrid model – a combination of WFH and on-site at our Surry Hills office
Who we are:
A boutique agency made up of a passionate team of marketing and PR specialists working with an exciting mix of clients who share our values and are authentic, hardworking and good people. Founded in 2020, Biased is a Sydney-based agency with a national approach and a thriving client mix across government, retail, not-for-profits, arts, culture and hospitality.
What we’ll do:
• Facilitate flexible workplace arrangements – a mix of working from home and from our Surry Hills office, plus attending events across Sydney.
• Respect the importance of mental health, equality and diversity in the workplace.
• Support learning and development opportunities.
• Pay you (because we know that’s the reason you come to work) both a competitive salary and commission structure.
Click on the icon below and drop us an email with your resume and a cover letter.